Our backyard is almost in full bloom now and I was going to try to take a few pictures of Jackson in front of everything like I did last year. Taking his picture with him actually looking at the camera is difficult enough, much less when you want him to be in a certain place staying somewhat still, looking, and smiling at you. Right off, he found the trap Zach has set to catch racoons and he was obsessed with it . . . a trap and a hound dog hot on a trail makes for a great picture
Finally being sweet to Sadie . . . usually he is chasing her down
with his little lawn mower or dump truck
Don't let this sweet face fool you--he had a hammer in his hand
and was banging on anything he could
The boys grilling supper . . . there's just something about
smoke and a grill that makes them gather around
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
He's just too cute! I think he gets cuter everytime I see him!! Love the backyard...it's gorgeous. Can't wait to come up there and see you guys after Katherine's arrival!
He is precious. And the picture of his and your dog is way too cute. you need to have that framed!!!
I am so jealous of your backyard!! It is beautiful!!! I hope you are feeling well. I know you are getting ready. Did you ever get Babywise? If you have any questions, just email me or send me a message on facebook!
By the way, Jackson is a doll. I think he and Myla together would be double trouble!!! They both look like they are into everything!
Post a Comment