Thursday, April 22, 2010

Slow Down a Little Please

2 weeks old already?  These two weeks have really flown.
Someone told me to take pictures like this with Jackson and I just never did, but I'm going to do my best to take a monthly picture of Katherine with this pillow to watch how she grows.

My little helper is never too far from the action

These next 2 pictures were taken around 1:30 a.m. Wednesday morning when Katherine decided she would stay up ALL night.  Hopefully this will be the only night this extreme!
I couldn't think of anything else to do in the wee hours of the morning, so I took a few pictures!

After being discharged on Monday, Katherine had a follow-up visit with her doctor last Thursday and her weight and measurements were the same as when she was born.  She went back for a weight check yesterday and is up to 6 lbs., 12 oz.!  The nurse reminded me to bring her back in 2 weeks for her ONE month check-up . . . really, just 2 weeks and she'll be one month old???  That's when it really dawned on me that the time is seriously flying.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I know the feeling. This 1 yr birthday is really getting to me...I was just pregnant with him yesterday, right?