Monday, April 5, 2010

The Waiting Game

While Zach and I have been waiting on our baby girl to arrive, we've been busy getting her room ready.  Other than the walls still being pretty bare, it's finished!  She has a cute canvas that the one and only William Lovelady gave her that will hang above the glider, but for the time being, the canvas is packed up and will first hang on the door at the hospital.
Here is the view when walking in



I've never been too terribly much on pink and this room is definitely PINK and GREEN, so whatever will be added next will certainly be another color to help break up all the pink!


We finally finished getting everything in her room in it's place last night, so since then we've been peeking in and getting more excited about bringing her home!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

LOVE IT...IT'S BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to meet her either!!

Audrea said...

I love her room! Can't wait till she gets here. Keep me posted!