Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer

This is one of those posts where I sum up in pictures our summer so far!
Katherine has become obsessed with horses, so about a month ago when we heard there was a little festival that was going to have  pony rides ... we made sure we went.
 
They both loved the pony and wanted to ride the horse, but they were too young.
  It was warm, there were snow cones, and I gave in.

 "Is my tongue blue yet?"
 Poor baby when we left the pony ...

Rex had his dew claws removed and needed a little TLC.

So cool and he knows it.

 We said goodbye to the Loveladys.

 Of course the kids handled it well, but I think I looked about like Katherine did in the picture above {when we were leaving the pony}.

 How Katherine stays cool.


 My car-washing helpers.



 What KC thinks of Rex.  It doesn't seem to bother Rex.

 As much as they love each other, they don't love sharing.


 She's prepared for all that life sends her way.

 I think Daddy had something to do with this.
Here's to more summer fun!

No comments: