Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pomp and Circumstance

Our baby graduated from 4 year old preschool today! 
 His music teacher came over to chat a few minutes before the ceremony started and told us when they were getting the caps and gowns on the graduates that Jackson informed them he didn't want to wear a dress!  I'm glad they got the 'dress' on him because he looked so cute!

Receiving his Bible



Time for a little music from the 3 and 4 year old classes!



 Receiving a little pat on the back from his good friend Will
when leaving to walk back down the aisle!
 Jackson wanted his hat and dress off as soon as the ceremony ended, but I bribed him with buying some blocks and new trains to get back into it!  Now I just need to make good on my end of the deal. 
 With our big boy.
 Zach proposed 8 years ago today . . . and now look at us!

 Jackson had some special guests come to watch today!
He constantly asks about going to see each set of grandparents.

Such a handsome little fella!

No comments: