Jackson has been sweet to Katherine ever since we brought her home, but just in the last two weeks he has seemed to really start to enjoy her. She is getting to where she can interact more with him (as in pull his hair and laugh) and he enjoys taking her toys away. I hear 100 times a day, "No, it's mine." Anyway, we get huge smiles from Katherine when she sees Jackson or he plays with her.
Here she is waking up after a nap and the first thing she sees is him leaning over her crib.
A new game.
His current version of playing peek-a-boo with her
Jackson wanted to sit in the rocker with her, but refused to look at the camera
Laughing with each other! I'm sure she's about to yank his hair!
The other night at supper we had Katherine on a pallet on the floor and Jackson took his plate and sat with her!
She's just starting to sit unassisted, so being the original parents that we are, she's surrounded by pillows in case of a little topple. (Notice how her toes are curled--they are always like this, as are her Daddy's!)
It's sweet to watch them laugh together and start to enjoy each other!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Pure sweetness...
So sweet!! I know...I, too, am loving this stage where the girls can start to interact more. It is so sweet how the babies just LOVE their siblings. Selah's face just lights up when she sees Myla!
Beautiful babies!
Thanks so much for your sweet encouragement! I am so glad to find your blog now and get to read about your precious children!
Have a good weekend!
Jennifer
Post a Comment