WOW!!! Katherine is SIX months old!!
I honestly cannot believe that in another six months, we will be celebrating a 1st birthday! I know I've commented on it before, but time really has flown now that we have two babies. Katherine is such a sweet baby (at least when she's not teething!) and makes each of us smile daily. She is paying attention to Jackson more and more, which has led them to become more interactive with each other, and it has been so much fun to watch! We couldn't have asked for a sweeter little girl!
Her current stats are
13 lbs. 8.5 oz.
24.5 in. long
16 in. head circumference
our little lady
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Ok...first, love love her little sundress!! Second, I know that I keep saying this but she is has got to be the cutest little thing EVER!! She looks so so so much like you to me. Third, LOVE that last shot!! How do you get those shots with her looking at you. Seems like you would have to be so fast, and their always in focus too. Either way, it's a great shot! Miss u guys!
Post a Comment