Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just For Size

We're at the 5 month mark!!
I am in complete disbelief that this time next month, Katherine will be SIX months old.  I know everyone always comments how time flies, but with two kids, the time really is flying, much faster than I remember with Jackson.
Katherine is weighing around 13 pounds and is finally starting to wear size 3-6 months clothes.  Yes, you read that right.  She is 5 months old and just now slowly moving into this size.  She is still in size 1 diapers, although they're beginning to get a little snug.  I've been remembering lately that one of Katherine's nurses in the hospital commented shortly after her birth, that since she was Frank breech, it was like having a 12 or 13 pound newborn.  Although she is still small, I just cringe at that thought when looking at her size now!  And all without an epidural.  Anyway, I digress.

When Katherine wakes up in the mornings or from naps, Jackson runs to her crib and starts saying, "Hey, Baby!"  He has called her "Katherine" a few times, but obviously still prefers to call her Baby.  Here they are this morning

My big helper lending a hand after a diaper change.

She has finally discovered that she has two feet!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

So sweet...hard to believe she's 5 months already! Time is flying, and she's not even my kid!

Audrea said...

She is simply adorable! I cannot believe she is already 5 months old... but I understand... when you have one child you think it goes by fast but when the second one comes along its even faster.. Enjoy! I know we have been saying this for forever... but lets get together for lunch. Let me know some good days for you. My days are a slower since the kids are back in school.

Linda said...

She is beautiful - - -
Just think how your Mom and I feel - looking at you WITH TWO KIDS!
WOW - - time just keeps on flying by.