We're still around, we've (or Zach has) just been busy. Zach had a murder trial last week, so he was swamped every day as well as weeks prior. His mom came over to keep Jackson and Katherine and I was able to watch the trial, which is the first trial I've ever seen of his from opening to closing arguments. He and his co-counsel did great and all of their hours paid off.
Jackson has been a little neglected on here since the last 3 posts were of Katherine (mainly because she sits still and for the most part cooperates with the camera). I have a few pictures of Katherine as well, but the majority are of Jackson. So, on to the last couple of weeks.
How the majority of our day was today.
I think she's teething and I hope those suckers pop through quickly.
Someone wanted in on the fun of feeding Katherine.
She really only likes cereal and sweet potatoes. She wasn't much on these green beans, but Jackson did have a little luck (and only fed her 2 spoonfuls in case your were concerned).
Brother's toys are fun
A foreshadowing, I'm afraid.
Kitty Cat is still hanging around.
We haven't come up with any other name and this is what Jackson still calls her.
Occasionally he'll let me catch a smile!
Reading to Kitty Cat last night
And outside today playing while Katherine was taking a nap
Hopefully it won't be another 2 weeks before the next post!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Love the new layout!!
Post a Comment