Monday, September 27, 2010

The Camera

This is what Jackson thinks of the camera.
This is what I face 98% of the time when I pull out the camera to try to take a picture of him. We were in the middle of playing "monster" and he was squealing, laughing, and running through the house smiling, and I wanted to try to catch a smile.  I tried to sneak the camera out and snap, but he saw it.  In the picture he's standing by the computer armoire where I keep my camera, and while crying, he's telling me to put it up!

That picture made me think of this one from March 2009.
The backyard was in full bloom (obviously no flowers where he's at-he knows what he doing!) and I was trying to get some pictures of him in front of the flowers.  He was running to me in this picture, stopped, started pouting and would not quit making this face until I hid the camera!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Now that's just sad, mama!! Give the boy a break!!

The Vaughns said...

Maybe so, but he's still so cute even when he's pouting!