Monday, June 14, 2010

Our Normal

Jackson came running around the corner one afternoon with his hands crammed in his new toys.
Maybe he's telling us he wants some floaties to go swimming?

And, isn't this where everyone keeps their beaters?
We usually tell guests as they arrive at our house, that if they see anything a little odd or out of the ordinary . . . it's Jackson.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

oh my goodness!! That's hilarious! At least you can say that he keeps life interesting!!

The Vaughns said...

This is what you have to look forward to!

The Miller's Blog said...

He and Brennan would get a long fabulously. Brennan is 6 and still does stuff like that. He "makes" his own toys. He thinks outside of the box. But, it makes life interesting. I never know what I'm going to find when I walk into the next room.

The Vaughns said...

Mandy, I remember you once wrote about Brennan bringing rocks in the house and you finding them as you vacuummed! Jackson is doing the same thing--we find them in the washing maching, in drawers, and I've seen him sticking them in the exhaust pipe on the cars!