Thursday, June 17, 2010

Alabama

Katherine made her first trip to Alabama last week and is still proving to be a good little traveler.  She went to her first family reunion while there, but sadly I didn't even get our camera out of the car.  We did get some pictures while at the farm though!


Some little shoes that her feet are finally growing into (nothing really to do with our trip, she just happened to have them on and look cute)

Having fun and headed to the creek

Katherine and Grandpa


Emma finally getting to hold Katherine! 
We've been told that she has been telling everyone that when she saw Katherine, she was going to hold her this way {doing a cuddling motion} and hold her this way {up on her shoulder} and give her her bottle. And after seeing Katherine, Emma apparently asked her mom why she didn't have a little sister!

And I'm sure this will one day come back to haunt him!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness, she's so beautiful, Jess! I think she just gets prettier as she gets bigger!