We got another look at our little girl this morning! We had the 4-D ultrasound done with Jackson, so we had to keep everything equal! Like our last ultrasound, she was really less than cooperative, but we were able to get a few good pictures!
She kept her feet and hands in front of her face pretty much the entire time! Here, she had her feet clasped together
Sticking out her tongue!
A look at her little face
I think she looks a lot like Jackson did when we had his 4-D done, with the exception that she appears to have some pretty full lips. We saw some hair, which I'm expecting a head full of with all of the heartburn/indigestion I've had. At times I've been afraid I would become addicted to tums. I remember after seeing Jackson, I thought his nose looked HUGE and was a little concerned as to what exactly he would look like; of course, I should not have been since he is the cutest little fella! :) She was still measuring around her due date of April 22 and appeared to weigh right around 3 pounds. We're looking forward to getting to see and cuddle with her . . . now we just need to get her room in order!






3 comments:
LOVE THE PICTURES...I CAN ALREADY TELL SHE'S A BEAUTY!!
Love the pictures... thanks for sharing. I cannot believe it want be long and she will be here. I cannot wait to meet her... keep me updated! She will be beautiful!
Oh my!!! Precious, precious!!!!! I know you are so excited!!! What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment