A peek at our morning--
Following breakfast comes an attempt to get clothes on him. Four out of seven mornings he fights me while I'm just trying to get a shirt on. Then it must be the perfect shirt, which wasn't this shirt today (even though he wore one very similar in style yesterday without issue). Notice where his right hand is.
His Grandmother got him several shirts similar to this, but they have buttons on the back of the neck. He's done well wearing them a few times, until today. He tugged and tugged and fretted until I changed it. Distracting him didn't work today.As you can see in the next picture, I had to change his shirt. Now he's happy in another shirt and is playing with the blinds in his room. His daddy won't let him do this, but it was making for some cute pictures, so I let him. For a minute.
.jpg)
And this is why Daddy won't let him touch the blinds . . .
he tears them up
so I made him quit;
which led to this
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
Your doing good if it is only 4 out of the 7 mornings! We fight for school clothes and pj's 7 days a week and then againat each potty time...gives you something to look forward to!!
Can't wait for that! And people kept telling me boys are easier to raise...
Hey this is Cassidy! I saw the pics. He has gotten tall. Mimi saw them, too, and loves them all. We will be seeing you soon. Miss and love you all!
Hey Cassidy! Glad to hear from you! Yes, he has gotten tall and skinny! Look forward to seeing all of you!
Post a Comment