This was how the majority of our day was yesterday--
Our usually happy boy has been a bit fussy the last couple of days. We think he's teething, but at this age we're still just guessing.Later in the morning and for some crazy reason, I took a box a Goldfish into Jackson's room and then forgot about them. But Jackson didn't.
When I walked back into his room, he ran toward me with a half grin on his face; I don't think he knew whether I would laugh or fuss! It's hard to be too upset with a sweet face like his though! While I was taking a picture, he ran behind the rocker and started peeking out! He later actually helped me pick all of those up without having to be asked!
After his nap and he is trying to put his cup together
Concentrating
Even though he was fairly fussy, there actually were some smiles yesterday!
I wish I knew what he was thinking here.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment