I had court yesterday, so Zach was Mr. Mom and stayed with Jackson so he wouldn't have to go to daycare. When I got home, he told me to look through the pictures in the camera. I did and saw the below picture, but it didn't really mean anything to me at first. I asked what I was supposed to be looking at and then he told me . . . have any idea what this is?
Jackson is in the "corner" for the first timeHe has begun to inform us that he's getting close to turning 2 and therefore at times has his "moments." As in tantrums. Fun. Thankfully, they haven't been too bad to deal with, but apparently he was about to throw a pretty big one, so Zach decided he would put an end to that real quick. They were already in the kitchen and Zach said he picked him up, turned him around, and told him to stay. I guess he knew he was in trouble since he had his head down and didn't move. Zach ran to get the camera and while he was taking his picture, he started hearing sniffles! Once he heard that, he couldn't take it and picked him up. He only stayed "in the corner" a minute, and I guess it got his attention~Zach said he was completely different and happy once he picked him up! It's such a pitiful picture once you know the story!
No comments:
Post a Comment