Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fit to be Tied

I haven't posted in a week, so I thought the grandparents may want at least one picture! This was last week and Jackson was having a grand time playing with sticks, dirt, and water.

It's overcast today, so I thought it would be a good idea to visit the park. Ha! There were some other kids there and Jackson went crazy, as in hyper. He acted like he's never seen other children or been around them. He was running all over the place and out-of-control, so after about 30 minutes of chaos I decided it was best to leave. Apparently, he wasn't on board with that idea. He proceeded to throw a M.A.J.O.R. fit. By the time we got home, he was kicking and screaming, tears streaming all down his face, his nose was pouring, his face was as red as the slide in the picture above, and was halfway successful of getting out of his carseat. The fit started in the park and I think this is the first one we've had in public. Did I mention he also has some molars coming in which seem to really be bothering him? I'm not so sure I'm ready for a 2 year old.

No comments: