The fair has come to town, so of course we couldn't let Jackson miss out on any of the fun. We went through the livestock part and stopped by the goats. Some of the goats were "talking" and Jackson started "talking" with them making all the goats gather around. By this point some other people noticed the conversation and were watching when there must have been some sort of name-calling since all of the sudden Jackson started screaming and crying. Being the caring parents, all we could do was laugh!
Not at the fair, but in our backyard. Coach, Jackson's bird dog (yes, Zach got him a bird dog already), had to have eye surgery recently and when Zach picked him up from the vet, he had this on--awful-yes. I wasn't going to take a picture since he looked so pitiful, but he no longer has to wear this thing, but the crazy dog keeps finding it and sticking his head back in it, so I figure he's fair game and I couldn't resist.
No comments:
Post a Comment