The weather has been great the last couple of days and yesterday I actually pulled out a long sleeve shirt for Jackson. Yes, long sleeves in September! It's obviously been months since he's had long sleeves on and he did NOT like them! He kept grabbing at his arms and twisting his sleeves pitching a fit until I put him back in short sleeves!


He loves either laying on his tiger (only for two seconds though) or falling on him and rolling off. After many attempts, I was finally able to get a picture.

Our little boy already reading!
He loves either laying on his tiger (only for two seconds though) or falling on him and rolling off. After many attempts, I was finally able to get a picture.
Our little boy already reading!
1 comment:
Myla did the same exact thing this week when I put a long sleeve shirt on her. Too funny!
Post a Comment