Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Kindergarten Bound

I just love this little picture of Katherine from yesterday,
so I'm putting it at the top of the blog again!
Katherine had her graduation ceremony this morning, and of course it was so sweet.  After hearing their songs, now I know why in October she kept talking about witches' brew (sung to the tune of Row, Row Your Boat) and singing Rockin' Robin last month.  The little stinker never mentioned they were singing these songs at school!


Katherine is still so little, especially compared to all of her classmates.  The majority of the students didn't have any problem with their class shirt fitting.  We got the smallest size and had we not tied it up on the side, it would have hung below her shorts.  It's tough being little!


Katherine receiving her Key to Kindergarten from her 6th grade reading buddy, Catherine.

Remember I mentioned on her birthday that I took her to my office after school and she went into the hallway and started signing Rockin' Robin?  Here they are!


Following the ceremony with my proud girl!  
Kindergarten, look out!!

No comments: