The Easter bunny came last night!
We made it to my parents for lunch and hiding eggs! Katherine was "patiently" waiting for okay to start hunting eggs.
Her loot after the first round.
Jackson and Katherine went to an Easter Egg Hunt glow party last night and came home with bunny lips. Katherine has been asking non-stop since last night to tear into hers (it's like a ring pop!).
We had a nice lunch and visit with Grammy and Grandpa. The rain didn't stop Jackson and Katherine from having fun the entire afternoon!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
OK - I LOVE the picture of you and your Mom - - I think that one REALLY needs to show up on FB :o)
Haha! I would probably put it on FB if she were on it!
Post a Comment