Jackson and I have been to Alabama every single weekend in July. While both he and Katherine were gone to grandparents this past week, I realized I was exhausted! Anyway, 2 weeks ago, we went to Huntsville to meet sweet Anna! She's already a month old here and still so tiny and the sweetest baby.
Zach and I didn't tell Katherine that Jackson and I were going to see Anna. Katherine constantly talks about Anna and holding her. All Katherine wants these days is a baby sister. And a horse.
On Saturday, Leslie and I took the boys to the Space and Rocket Center.
Poor William has bunny ears.
Boys and Hummers!
Mr. Bossy
Snoozing by the pool! It's a good life.
Even though our visits our numbered and short these days, it's always refreshing to see your best friend. Refreshing at least until it's time to say, "See you next time."
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
SO glad you and Leslie got to spend some time together and know the boy enjoyed it. Needed some pictures of Jessica and Leslie -
Leslie and Jessica sweated all day keeping up with the boys! They're sweet, but exhausting!
Post a Comment