Jackson had his 2nd t-ball game last night and he played GREAT!!
His first at bat.
Even though he got out at 1st base, we're so happy he hit the ball!! At his next at bat, he hit two foul balls, and then hit it off of the tee. That time I think he understood more that he needed to hustle to get to base. I don't have it on tape, but he ended up making it around the bases after his teammates also hit the ball and scoring a run. From now on, I'll have to tape when it's his turn to bat. He asked to see his 2nd hit and I didn't tape it. Opps.
Zach has him playing 3rd base, and he stopped a hit and did great chasing the ball down at other times! We were so happy afterwards, and so was Jackson!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment