I realized yesterday it's been almost TWO weeks since I picked up my camera, and it's almost been that same amount of time since the last post. To help rectify the situation, I went through pictures of our trip to the zoo when Grandma was here.
We are fortunate to have a really nice zoo for the size town, and to top it off, over the last year a new portion has just been added.
This goose kept letting Jackson know it was too
close to some eggs Mama Goose was sitting on!
The petting zoo and splash pad were added in the
past year and are a hit with these two!
Katherine took a spill and hurt her elbow,
but it didn't take long before she was back out and smiling again!
They had a good time and we picked a perfect day to go!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment