Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Like Father, Like Daughter

Katherine has proven once again that although she may look like me, she acts just like Zach.  Thankfully, it took her 2.5 years (compared to Zach's 1.5) to figure this out . . .
I walked around the corner yesterday to find her like this and my heart skipped a beat.  How did she manage this feat?  She is standing in the drawer we've been keeping her books in and lately she's started standing in her rocker to pull open her drawer to get out books.  Yesterday, I guess she decided to take it up a level and climb in from the rocker.  How did Zach manage his feat?  He would pull open the bottom drawer of the dresser and climb in, open the next drawer and climb in, etc., until he was at the top.  And at some point in time, Zach colored on his picture.  Exactly what Katherine would do as well.  At this point, I'm crossing my fingers she won't break her arms as many times as Zach did.

No comments: