We've been cooped up in the house a while getting over colds and trying to stay cool while it's been miserably hot outside. Last week after we were all feeling better, I decided we would get out of the house and head to the coast to go the children's museum. There were no complaints from the babies.
Katherine loves this little setup in the train car!
Doing a double-take! Hmm, that little girl looks familiar!
Usually Jackson loves the trains at the entrance to the museum, but on this day I couldn't get him out of this airplane. He and Katherine were pilots for a while, but he was just as content to sit in the passenger seats and hand tickets out to all the other kids that came through.
Jackson completely surprised me on this climbing gym. He has a little of myself and Grammy in him when it comes to heights and he's maybe been through part of it once before. On this day, he climbed from top to bottom without thinking twice! Katherine joined him for part of it. Actually, I was a little surprised she didn't follow him throughout since she has no fear of heights!
I must say I was really proud of him for climbing all through this!
We spent almost 3 hours at the museum and it was getting well-past Katherine's nap time by the time we left. We all enjoyed getting out of the house and a change of scenery!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment