In mid 2009, I did this post post on Jackson's hair, and here we are again in 2012 doing another post on his hair. Who knew a little boy's hair could be so exciting?!
Here he is at his 1st birthday party (July 2008) with very little hair--

Several months later, he had the sweetest curls (March 2009)--
By that July, it was sticking straight up--
It slowly calmed down, and by early 2010, it was straight.
By this picture in September 2010, it was still straight and slowly getting thicker.
By December 2011, it had pretty much stayed the same, just getting thicker and maybe a slight wave is appearing--
And yesterday--
apparently we're back to curls.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness!! That last pic doesn't even look like J! Not only the curls, but the color too has gone through some changes! He's grown so much in the last 2 pics...looks so much like a little boy, and so handsome too!
I know!! I don't know if it's the humidity making it curl so or what! He does need a haircut, but goodness, every hair is curled!
Post a Comment