Of course, we paid a visit to the pumpkin patch!
{This post has many pictures, so I'm sure only the grandparents will read until the end!}
The corn crib
I think this is a "stop with the camera already" look
finding her way through the hay maze
Jackson loved these water pumps and ducks
I'm not sure which he liked more--the train or the water
Can you spot Zach, Jackson, and Katherine toward the end?!
Back to the water!
Katherine even got in on the fun!
She really liked these rocking horses, though!
I tried to get a picture of the two of them.
I asked Jackson to hug her and he hugged a little too tight.
----------------------
To the pumpkin patch with Jackson's preschool.
Jackson and his best buddy, Gaines.
Graham, Gaines, and Jackson
group shot!
They loved the obstacle course that the pumpkins made!
Trying to get a cute picture of the group in the gorgeous
sunflowers . . . a bee buzzed Jackson and he is done with the
sunflowers and headed out.
sunflowers . . . a bee buzzed Jackson and he is done with the
sunflowers and headed out.
Grandma got to go with us and it was like I no longer existed.
On the wagon ride
the boys
daydreaming about the tractor pulling the wagon
his classmate loved the corn
hay maze
He wanted to ride the train so badly before leaving, but the owners didn't run it during the week.
Brianna when we were packing up.
I was just thankful it wasn't my turn to go through this.
We had a fun time at the pumpkin patch! If you've made it this far in the post, pat yourself on the back! This was picture overload, but I hear the grandparents like pictures!
October is usually one of my favorite months, but I must say that I'm somewhat relieved it's finally November. The last month has been insanely busy and I'm foolishly crossing my fingers that November won't be quite as hectic!





























3 comments:
I made it to the end and enjoyed ALL the pictures :o)
Thanks Mrs. Linda! But, you're a grandmother so I figured you would!
ok, that last pic is so funny I laughed out loud! Coming in a close second is Zach and K on the train...which one of these is not like the other one...
Post a Comment