We've been busy the last week with this-n-that, but nothing has been picture or story worthy. Today has been a stay-at-home-just-do-whatever kind of day, so we found ourselves outside this morning playing with water.
Unlike her brother, Katherine doesn't really mind wet clothes.
Katherine is obsessed with socks and shoes. Jackson had spilled water on himself and took off his wet socks and shoes so I put them in the sun to dry. Several minutes later, Katherine noticed the socks sitting in the sun and was determined to get them back on his feet.
Trying to get the ever illusive picture of the two of them
looking at the camera and smiling.
looking at the camera and smiling.
And Jackson being silly not long before we went inside. This was his second wardrobe change because of spilled water. There were 3 total.
On a side note, Jackson's hair is going crazy again. Remember how it took forever for him to just have hair, then he had sweet baby curls, then it turned to fluff and stuck straight up, then it went somewhat normal, and now we're at curls/waves/going nuts again. I promise I really do brush his hair.







2 comments:
1. Whatever. I know you don't ever brush that child's hair. 2. Just let him go naked. I'm sure your neighbors won't mind :)
This reminds me of a story that's been told on me and Kandi many times. Once when we were little, we were "just playing with water".... and one of us had the bright idea that it would be fun to fill up a large trash bag full of water... inside... while Mama was cooking dinner. So, Kandi held the trash bag while I very nonchalantly carried one bucket of water at a time past Mama, until the bag was full of water..... and then you can probably guess what happened!! No more "playing with water" allowed inside!
Kristi
Post a Comment