Friday, May 6, 2011

1st Practice

We're planning on Jackson playing t-ball this summer, so last night we had his first practice in the backyard before he registers in a few weeks.  He liked it for a little while,
 and then he was more interested in this.
We'll go ahead and say it now that he may be on a t-ball team this year, but it looks like our son will be one of those that you'll find with his glove off and hands full of dirt!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm more interested in playing in dirt than t-ball too, Jackson : )

The Miller's Blog said...

We tried ball with our oldest, then found out fast that it wasn't his forte. He is very artsy and musical, so instead of becoming one of those parent's everyone hates on the ballfield--since all I seemed to do was holler and spit and carry on at my child about paying attention to the ball and not the grass-- I decided to nurture his TRUE love. :) My youngest, however, is going to be the ball player of the family. He thinks ANYTHING is worthy of throwing and he loves to play ball with anyone who will play with him. They will find their niche..... And maybe ball will be Jackson's. But if not, that's okay. I struggled for a long time because I thought I was being a bad mom by not signing up my son for ball. But he just didn't have any interest. Two years of that stress was enough! LOL

The Vaughns said...

Thanks for the advice, Mandy! We just hope he'll have some fun with other kids!