Katherine had her one year check-up this morning and of course, she left a little traumatized after immunizations and a finger prick. Jackson spoiled me with immunizations since he only "cried" while actually receiving the shot--once the needle was out, he was fine. Katherine on the other hand, screams bloody murder forever. But, who can really blame her? Her one year stats are as follows:
16 lbs., 6 oz.
28 3/8 in. length
17 5/8 in. head circumference
All that to remind us that she is still tiny, in the 25th percentile for length, and her head is big (45th percentile, so not big on the chart, but compared to her other measurements, it's big :)).
----
I've been working for a while now on Katherine's video of her first year and am finally finished! I was able to get Jackson's finished in about 2 nights, but these days things seem to take a little longer.
The video is a tad bit longer than I had intended, but I just couldn't take out any more pictures than I already had. When you have thousands upon thousands of pictures from one year (yes, that's right-thousands . . . remember we have over 500 just from her birthday party alone), it's hard to go through them all and narrow them down to what is a keeper. And, I actually do remember what was going on when the pictures were taken, except for maybe a handful! So, you may see the same sweet smile a million times, but for me, each picture is a reminder of what we were doing at that moment.
Let's just say that Katherine is not the typical 2nd child that lacks photographs! So, without further ado, here is Katherine's video . . .
16 lbs., 6 oz.
28 3/8 in. length
17 5/8 in. head circumference
All that to remind us that she is still tiny, in the 25th percentile for length, and her head is big (45th percentile, so not big on the chart, but compared to her other measurements, it's big :)).
----
I've been working for a while now on Katherine's video of her first year and am finally finished! I was able to get Jackson's finished in about 2 nights, but these days things seem to take a little longer.
The video is a tad bit longer than I had intended, but I just couldn't take out any more pictures than I already had. When you have thousands upon thousands of pictures from one year (yes, that's right-thousands . . . remember we have over 500 just from her birthday party alone), it's hard to go through them all and narrow them down to what is a keeper. And, I actually do remember what was going on when the pictures were taken, except for maybe a handful! So, you may see the same sweet smile a million times, but for me, each picture is a reminder of what we were doing at that moment.
Let's just say that Katherine is not the typical 2nd child that lacks photographs! So, without further ado, here is Katherine's video . . .
5 comments:
Yep, I cried...great video!! Our little girl is growing up
: (
I cried too! I didn't even make it to the 1 minute mark before I was sniffling. =] Sweet baby & beautiful family. I wish we got to see yall more.
I understand about the "tiny" girl issue! She is too cute and looks happy all the time!
What wonderful memories you have created - - hard to believe a year has gone by.
Awesome video, Jessica!! I teared up too! So many beautiful memories.
Kristi
Post a Comment