Monday, March 7, 2011

Just for Size

Well, this time next month our baby will be ONE!!
We actually ended up at the doctor's office today and Katherine's weight came in at 15 pounds 15 ounces.  She has been cruising around the coffee table for some time now, but will still sit down to go from the table to the couch.  However, last week I was filling the bathtub with water for a bath and I looked over and she was holding a bottle of soap in both hands--she was standing on her own!  I ran to get the video camera, but of course couldn't get it on film!

For these monthly pictures, I really don't know why I try on my own to get a picture of Katherine smiling while sitting next to her pillow because it never works.  I always end up having to get Zach to help, and this is what it took tonight . . .
both Jackson and Katherine love when Zach gets this little puppet out!
{Monkey did get us the smile above!}

And a picture to end on
I was trying to get her picture this afternoon and not having much luck.  At some point, she laid down and when she rolled over, she cut her eyes at me and gave me this little look!  She's such a sweetie!


No comments: