7 months old on the 7th!
She's getting tired of pictures and apparently wanting to take a nap!
She rarely sucks her thumb, so I think she's really just chewing on it . . . we think her top teeth are starting to move and bother her.
What it takes to get a picture.
It seems like the 7th of each month usually falls on a weekday, and occasionally it will be a day when Jackson is not in preschool. On those days, I usually wait to take Katherine's picture until Jackson is occupied with his toys or napping. Today is obviously Sunday and Zach is home, so I asked him to help me to get her to smile {since she usually smiles huge the second she sees him}. Big mistake. He first sent Jackson in to "help" and then he came in. Once Zach entered, the room was chaos. He threw Jackson in the crib with Katherine and then they were all wound up.
Yes, that's me with wet hair and trying to position K, while my "help" stands back, laughs, and takes pictures.
Since the we 'gained' an hour last night, we've been up since the crack of dawn. {Apparently babies and daylight savings time don't mix well, who knew?} So since we've been up forever, I decided to try to get her pictures early this morning . . . and I think that's the last time I'll ask Zach to help!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
3 comments:
Hilarious!! You should know by now of the dangers of getting them men involved! Makes for great pics, though...especially the one with the towel on your head, lol!!
Next time, send Zach and Jackson to the store - - LoL
I think I'll take your advice Mrs. Linda!
Post a Comment