Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Pretty Please!!

I entered a picture of Katherine in a contest to which I have no clue if there is really a prize except having the photo featured in an upcoming sales catalog.  By doing this, I now feel like a beauty pageant mom . . . and begging for votes of a photograph of my child is really not up my alley, but I'm doing it!  So, I'll cut to the chase and ask for you to vote!
Pretty please!
You must have a facebook account in order to vote . . . just click on the link below and when her picture appears, look to the right and click "like."  It's really that easy!  And, her little description is really quite silly, but I just put what immediately came to mind and hit enter without thinking twice about what to write.
Voting ends August 15.
Thanks so much!



1 comment:

Leslie said...

You know...this is how it all starts with the beauty pageant moms : )