I don't think she can get any cuter!!
We celebrated with Zach firing up his smoker with 4 slabs of ribs while my parents made the drive up for the day . . . I think we all had a fun and relaxing 4th!
I wanted to get a picture of the two this morning and this is the best I could do with the 15 seconds I had!
The cooperative child sitting pretty
And my parents have arrived!
Playing!
Jackson was running back and forth between my Dad and Zach and jumping in their laps!
Roaarrrrr!!!!
Our first family of four picture!
It only took 3 months!
This is pretty typical of Jackson--he is either "tickling" her head or patting it and calling her head an "egg"
And some outtakes!
Click on the picture to make it larger
Sporting her new shades
Big brother couldn't be left out!
What a fun day we had!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Your family could not get any more precious!!!!!!!
Post a Comment