Katherine just hit the 6 week mark and look at those rolls appearing! I think she's well on her way to becoming a cute little chunky monkey!.jpg)
.jpg)
Earlier this week we noticed she has started watching the ceiling fans and her mobiles!
Still loving his sand table
and rocks!
Katherine has honestly been holding her head up since the day we brought her home. Of course, she still doesn't have much control with it, but she keeps it up longer and longer each week
We put her down on her back this morning and when we checked on her next, this is how we found her . . . just 6 weeks old and she's somehow already flipped over!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
She is just too stikin' cute, Jess!! I just love pics of sweet sleeping babies. I still like going in to watch William sleep....I know it's the quietest he'll be all day!
Just is simply adorable! I will call sometime soon and see when will be a good time to drop by. I can't believe it has already been 6 weeks. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment