Friday, January 8, 2010

Deep Concentration

I've decided I want to attempt to capture the little things that Jackson does right now so we won't forget in the years to come. He still loves his trains, and when he plays with them, he gives them his full attention. He likes to get right down to where he is eye level with the trains. Most of the time he doesn't want the trains on track, but lately he's been running his trains over the tracks. He also gets pretty aggravated when he has a train that is really long and part of it falls off of the table or track!


Rediscovering his bridge and track
And yes, there is a bit of static in that hair!
I rubbed a dryer sheet over it before taking pictures, but that only helped for so long!


The expressions


That sweet little face
He really isn't always so serious (in fact, it's pretty rare, unless of course trains are involved!) . . . he just finds it hard to smile for his mama while she's holding the camera!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I LOVE that last pic...it is so precious. Beautiful boy, but don't tell him I said that. I meant handsome!