Thursday, August 6, 2009

Naptime

For the majority of Jackson's naptime, I've been putting these together--

Don't let this fool you! Everything you see had to be put together. The helicopter pad, the train shed, and bridge were put together with about 518 itty bitty screws! There are 1,083 other pieces that go with this set that have yet to make their debut! The people, trees, cars, trucks, houses, animals, etc. are all still neatly wrapped up just waiting to complete this scene. Within a matter of minutes after those items are unwrapped, they will be scattered from one end of this house to the other. As you can see, this track currently decorates our coffee table, but it will soon be transported into Jackson's room (as in, when he wakes up)!

And his train table! Now that I have an idea of how the track above should be put together, hopefully we can scale it down some and put it on his train table so he can be able to interchange everything!

It was only a matter of seconds before he spotted everything!

He loves the bridge and has been playing with his new train sets for the majority of the afternoon!

Now, if I could just go take a nap and when I woke up, the house would be clean . . . .

No comments: