Our little fella is back home after a trip to grandparents and our house is lively once again. We were able to keep the house pretty tidy while he was gone, but within 5 minutes of him returning home, it looked like a tornado had torn through . . . and it still looks that way! Oh well, we're just excited to have him back! I know he had a good time, I just wish he could tell us all about it!
Jackson and his pal taking a break to read a story!.jpg)
Zach and I are slowly re-landscaping (is that even a word?) our front yard and Jackson thought he would lend a hand today.
When I took the above picture, I didn't realize what he was using as his seat; I really thought he was squatting until I took my eyes away from the camera and saw him being a little too resourceful. The wind had blown over some plants which our heavy boy took advantage of; this didn't last too long!
When I took the above picture, I didn't realize what he was using as his seat; I really thought he was squatting until I took my eyes away from the camera and saw him being a little too resourceful. The wind had blown over some plants which our heavy boy took advantage of; this didn't last too long!
No comments:
Post a Comment