Can you tell where we went today?
.jpg)
Maybe this will help also!!
Yep, we headed to the zoo! I think it was in January that I told Zach that the first weekend where the weather is great, I wanted to take Jackson to the zoo! So, I've been watching the weather for weeks now and turns out that trip happened today. I had thought earlier in the week we would head to the zoo in Little Rock, but the weatherman forecasted scattered thunderstorms and highs in the low 60s. That was a little too chilly and not wanting to take a chance on rain, we went south to Monroe where the weather was beautiful!
Hungry hippos!
To Jackson, all of the birds were "quack, quack" and all of the larger animals were either cows or horses!
Jackson and another little boy discussing the animals!
Um, this isn't the petting zoo! He kept trying to stick his hand through the fence to pet this beast!
About to head home!
And on to the picture attempts I usually don't post! We couldn't get Jackson to stay still or look towards Zach while I was holding him, so at one point I put him on my shoulders just in an effort to maybe get one decent picture! This is what Zach caught--
Good expression on Jackson, but I'm blinking, so it continues--
.jpg)
Maybe this will help also!!
Hungry hippos!To Jackson, all of the birds were "quack, quack" and all of the larger animals were either cows or horses!
Jackson and another little boy discussing the animals!
Um, this isn't the petting zoo! He kept trying to stick his hand through the fence to pet this beast!
About to head home!And on to the picture attempts I usually don't post! We couldn't get Jackson to stay still or look towards Zach while I was holding him, so at one point I put him on my shoulders just in an effort to maybe get one decent picture! This is what Zach caught--
No comments:
Post a Comment