I was in another room and heard a strange noise, so I came around the corner and saw that Jackson had climbed into a chair and was acting like he might try to climb on the table. I stopped before he saw me just to see what he would do, and low and behold he climbed onto the table! Nothing is safe in our house anymore!
I think he looks so big here. His noodles started off in the plate, but by the end, noodles were all over the table, chair, and floor! We have some work to do! Although he's getting better at using a fork, he'd really rather use those fingers instead!(previous Pampers picture is here.)
I think this picture of my Dad and Jackson is sweet!
Jackson is really starting to look like such a little boy than a baby--bittersweet!
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment