We found ourselves in Tuscaloosa today and decided Jackson was old enough to experience Dreamland! Several years ago while Zach and I were dating, he was taking me to Atlanta to meet his parents and he took me here for lunch. While we were eating that day, I looked across the table at him and he had eaten so much so quick he was breathing hard and sweating! To say he LOVES barbeque is an understatement! I don't know how many hole-in-the-wall bbq places we have been to since we've been together! 

Start 'em young!
More please! He loved the appetizer . . . white bread and bbq sauce! Zach gave him some when we first sat down and honestly Jackson's first response was "ummm"!
With our waitress
It was H-O-T hot in the restaurant and Jackson's cheeks were blazing red, so Zach decided to take Jackson's shirt off . . . I was mortified. I didn't notice a "no shirt, no shoes, no service" sign and I know we're not talking upscale here, but does a bib count?
No comments:
Post a Comment