Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oh Happy Days!

Jackson was getting fussy the other day, so I looked around to find something to distract him with and found Colonel Reb. He plays "Dixie" and moves around, so I got him down to see how Jackson would react. Turns out, they became fast friends and Jackson would carry him around and actually calls him "bahbee" aka baby!

"Mom, what on earth is this thing doing?"

"Look, he has an eye too!"

"Bahbee"

"Oh what fun there is outside!"

I was watching Jackson play with him and wondered if he was anywhere near the height Jackson was as a newborn; I measured Colonel Reb and Jackson was actually only 3 inches taller when he was born-now look at the difference!

If he could talk, I'm sure he would really be asking to be rescued from this little fella!

And last but not least, Happy Anniversary Zach!

1 comment:

meurrier said...

I love the one of them looking outside...so cute!