Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Car Seat

Although in his seat a good bit, Jackson has done well and not gotten it too dirty. But, we had a diaper leak today and that was it--the seat was going to be washed. Ha! To get the cover off, I pretty much had to dismantle the entire thing. I can only imagine tomorrow when I'm trying to put everything back together. At some point during all of this, Jackson decided he would like to help . . . what are age appropriate toys good for anyway?


Zach dressed Jackson in his farmer duds over the weekend, which made for a cute picture of the two of them. This tractor was Jackson's birthday present from us--his birthday is in July and Zach saw this in the window of an antique store last February and bought it on the spot!

p.s.-although it took at least an hour if not longer, the car seat was successfully reassembled with much assistance from my handyman Jackson

2 comments:

Mary said...

barlow, i feel for you with the carseat. those things are a pain to wash. i just took my kids seats apart to wash the covers and had to call the company and get some woman to walk me through putting each of them back together. seriously. a. huge. pain. hopefully, things were easier for you. :) the pics of jackson at the pumpkin patch are really cute! hope you're doing good!
Mary

The Vaughns said...

Ha! Luckily I came across the manual stuck in the bottom of the base, otherwise I would had called also! Then of course you think everything is put back together, look around and find a piece you forgot and back to square one. Saw the video of Rose already walking! They're both so cute!