We survived the week prior to Jackson's party with cleaning and getting everything together. There are a few pictures from the party on the post below. Jackson did so great at his party! I was worried he wouldn't since he's recently gotten to where he hates naps and gets so irritable. But, he did great yesterday morning with a nap and waking up not long before his party. We were all tuckered by the time he fell asleep last night!
Zach and I have news--we're moving! Nope, not a baby on the way! We're only moving about a mile from our current house, but the time has come to get in something a little larger. We'll certainly miss this little house and especially our neighbors, but we're excited about the new house. We'll get some pictures and post.
I've been working on this video for a little over a week now. I got the idea from a college friend, Meredith (The Meurriers to the right) who did one of their sweet daughter. Our's ended up a little longer than I had planned, but I just couldn't take out any more pictures! I'm not savvy enough to figure out how to put the video on this page, so just click the link below--
1 comment:
The montage is AWESOME!! Aren't you so glad you took the time to do it? It is so neat to see how much they change in one year! It looks like y'all had a great time at the birthday party. I loved his sweet outfit!
Post a Comment